Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Dec 6


Last evening I went out to dinner with a friend.  It was my first time out in the gayborhood being locked. We went to one of our local Gay restaurant, had a great meal and discussion.  He had to leave, so around 8pm I went to another bar.  When I got to the bar there were about 6 people there.  I took a seat at the bar with 2 empty stools to my left then there was  a cute young guy with a full black beard.  He had another young guy sitting right next to him on his left,  I figured that they were together, I was wrong.

I started a conversation with the kid, Tom is his name.  I mentioned that I liked his beard. He thanked me and said that he grew it for "Movember" and had not shaved yet.  He said that his "boy" did not like it and would shave soon.  We sat and chatted for close to 3 hours, he had to leave... we exchanged numbers and will meet again.

You may be wondering why I bring this up.  During our conversation he tried to sneak a peak at my crotch. He must have done that a dozen times.  Much of the conversation dealt with kink and play.  I first brought that up when he used the word "boy for his boyfriend.  I was enjoying the fact that he was wondering how big my "package really.  Little did he know why it was so be.  I look forward to our next meeting.

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment