Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jan 3

I am now on my second day of freedom... and i still have not shot a load.  The edema is shrinking, but it is a bit tender so i have not had fun jerking... i hope that it gets better soon..

the last couple of days have been interesting... it is interesting how quickly i was adjusting to being locked... example, i found myself heading to a stall when i needed to piss, and start to drop my pants and get ready to sit at home.  Pissing was the biggest issue i had while locked.  i hate to sit in public, so that was an issue. i did use the external cath when traveling and a few other times... otherwise i sat... did not use a Man's urinal the entire month.

i hope that my KH is pleased with my results as well as the blog... perhaps i should try and be the HairHound again for him

No comments:

Post a Comment